Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Psalm 119:33-42

Psalm 119:33-42

 
ה
33 Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees,

that I may follow it to the end.[a]


34 Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law

and obey it with all my heart.
 
35 Direct me in the path of your commands,

for there I find delight.
 
 
 


36 Turn my heart toward your statutes
 
and not toward selfish gain.


37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things;

preserve my life according to your word.[b]
 

38 Fulfill your promise to your servant,

so that you may be feared.
 



39 Take away the disgrace I dread,
 
for your laws are good.


40 How I long for your precepts!

In your righteousness preserve my life.

ו

41 May your unfailing love come to me,
 
Lord,

your salvation, according to your promise;
 





42 then I can answer anyone who taunts me,


for I trust in your word.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading what you think about our daily lives! Thanks for reading, Corinne.